Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a mess!

I have been saving the little baby food containers for a while thinking there must be something I could do with them. Finally I came up with a brilliant idea (I thought it was brilliant). When I buy my spices I usually buy the ones in the little bags that are .99 cents (until I started shopping at WinCo they have really good deals in there barrel section). Anyway it was creating a big mess in my spice cupboard. So the other day I decided to use the little baby food containers to put my spices in. I thought it turned out pretty well. I didn't realize how many spice I had, and I know there are other spices I would like still like to get! Much better!

4 comments:

  1. That is a very good idea. I was going to do the same thing with the jars and put them on my backsplash, but it never happened. Great to see that you have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, it looks like you got something there? Invention...sell...make money:) I am always amazed when people go on tv and talk about a product that they invented and it becomes HUGE! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are brilliant! Great idea and your cupboard looks fabulous! Glad that I can make comments now.... thanks for the info! Sure miss you guys....hope we can see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love making new blogfriends!

    ReplyDelete